Items to Bring
Everyone's individual needs are different, of course, but here's a handy list of what you should consider bringing, and what you can safely leave behind.
A few items we recommend for room decorating and organization purposes are:
- 3M Command Strip hooks and wall adhesive strips for affixing posters, etc. in south rooms
- Extended cord power strip with UL-listed surge protector
- Standard padlock or combination lock for lockable dresser drawer
- Twin XL sized sheets if you plan to bring your own (but don't forget about our free Linen Exchange Service!)
Plan to coordinate with your roommate about:
- Refrigerator (4 cu. ft. or less) and microwave
- 1 per bedroom is allowed
- Save the hassle and expense with a Microfridge rental from our partners at www.mycollegefridge.com
- Area rug (we recommend size 5x7 or 5x9 for all rooms, including shared north suite living rooms)
- Our Campus Market offers coordinating linens and comforters if you want to match styles with your roommate.